The Jet Aircraft Museum Event Centre is committed to providing a conference and banquet facility that will exceed your expectations and is ready to host your special occasion, event or meeting. We offer over 8,000*** square feet of open space which can be used for a variety of events including corporate functions, fundraisers, dinners, weddings, dances, business meetings or parties. Our main event hall can accommodate groups of up to 400*** people. We also offer a large meeting room which is available separately or can be booked in conjunction with the event hall. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 40 people and includes access to our kitchen facilities located within the building. The Event Centre and meeting room are fully heated and wheel chair accessible and include an accessible washroom in close proximity to the event area.
The Silver Star Event Centre offers a unique setting for your event as it is also an aircraft hangar that houses the Jet Aircraft Museum’s vintage T-33 jet aircraft. Our vintage jets can be booked for display during your event and include two museum volunteers in uniform to assist with the display for your guests. The multi-room hangar banquet facility is unique in the area, boasting a maximum seating capacity of 400*** people for banquets and corporate functions. Our two conjoining areas*** offer the functionality needed for almost any type of event.
– Due to circumstances, Jet Aircraft Museum has moved the Maintenance Operation into our main hangar and exhibit area. Unfortunately, this reduces the space available, and the size of function that we can presently host. For 2016, and perhaps longer, the maximum number we are able to host in the main event hall is limited to 100, and the two conjoining areas are not available.
Our event centre is ideal for private or corporate functions. The Museum’s location at London International Airport makes it convenient for conducting business meetings, as out-of-town attendees can fly directly into London Airport. Arrangements can be made with the Museum for parking of private or corporate aircraft at the Museum’s ramp which allows direct access to our Event Facilities for guests flying in privately.
The Meeting Room is ideal for business meetings, board meetings or smaller gatherings and can accommodate up to 40 persons. The room is wheel chair accessible, fully heated and air conditioned. The meeting room can be accessed from our main event facility or from a separate private entrance. Kitchen facilities are located close-by and can be used for catering setup if required for your meeting or gathering.
Our event centre has ample space for both seated functions and standing areas for bars, silent auctions or dances for combined or separate event setups.
Birthday Parties at the Jet Aircraft Museum
Make That Special Occasion, EXTRA Special. Our helpful, trained volunteers will give you and your guests that chance to get close to real jet aircraft and try your hand on our networked flight simulators. Our unique venue, just north of the London Airport Terminal, has ample parking and includes a private party room for 2 hours for you and your guests.
Due to the complexity of our computer hardware, software and skill level required, our flight simulators are only suitable for guests aged 10 or older.
Normal party hours are 5:00pm – 8:00pm, Thursday, Friday or Saturday (other days and hours may require a $50.00 surcharge). On party day, we ask that organizers arrive after 4:30pm, and that party guests arrive at 5:00pm or after. This allows us to prepare the museum premises after being open all day.
Jet Aircraft Museum birthday party packages include:
- A 2-hour party in a private room
- A party room and use of refrigerator
- Uniformed staff (wearing flight suits)
- A guided tour of the Jet Aircraft Museum tour during the party
- A photo opportunity in the cockpit of a “flyable” classic Canadian Air Force Jet Trainer for all guests
- Lots of fun flying in our flight simulators (for guests aged 10 and older)
- An opportunity to visit our Gift Shop
- A maximum of 16 partygoers
- A minimum of 1 adult per 4 partygoers to help supervision (for children’s parties)
- Your own food and drink
- Any decoration you care to do in the party room
- Party room cleanup
To request a quote or book:
- Member Price: $120.00 for the first ten (10) partygoers
- Non-Member Price: $150.00 for the first ten (10) partygoers
- Additional partygoers are welcome for an additional fee of $17.50 per person, up to a maximum of sixteen (16) partygoers. This additional fee is applicable to both the Member and Non-Member Rate.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 due fourteen (14) days prior to the party date.
- The remainder of the fee for your party is due upon your arrival to the museum on the party date.
Please contact us at
Jet Aircraft Museum
Silver Star Event Centre
2465 Aviation Lane
Jet Blast Days
A “Jet Blast” is a fly day where we will take museum or visiting jets out flying. This means that during these “Jet Blasts” you also have the chance to sponsor one of the jets and go for a flight as well!
Our museum on Jet Blasts days are the only place in Canada that you can go for a flight in a vintage RAF Jet Provost T4 or an RCAF CT-133 jet.
If you are interested, go to the Booking a Flight page. If you purchase a flight online, be sure to e-mail Flight Operations (email@example.com) to schedule your flight. We advise you to schedule your flight as soon as possible, as seats and time slots go quickly!
Watch our Events Calendar above for upcoming Jet Blast days and other events!
Doors Open London
Every Fall, the Jet Aircraft Museum is proud to participate in Doors Open London. For a full weekend the museum opens its doors and welcomes everyone to come and see our aircraft, both in the air and on the ground, see our artifacts, and talk to our knowledgeable members. Throughout the weekend we also have lots of friends who come to display their artifacts, tell their stories, and fly their aircraft. For an adrenaline rush, you can purchase a flying membership in the Museum’s Jet Provost or returning in CT-133 Red Knight, or other aircraft possibly attending; stay tuned for details!
We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's Doors Open London! For regular museum hours, please see our contact information at the bottom of this site.
The Jet Aircraft Museum has a one-of-a-kind collection of flying jets. Every year our aircraft can be seen performing at various air shows, fly overs, and public/private events throughout the country.
Check out our calendar above for more details on shows we’ll be performing at this year!
The Jet Aircraft Museum is also the proud organizers of the debut Legends Over London Jet Festival that happened at the London International Airport (CYXU) in July 2014.
Are you interested in booking us for your airshow, event, or flyover? Please use the email form below to contact us today!